Quadzilla Monster Truck For Sale
For Sale: Monster Truck racing operation including complete Monster Truck and transport trailer (Trailer only, not the tractor). Sale includes equipment only not the identity.
Race winning Monster Truck with state-of-the-art features: This truck has performed for several well known promotions including Checkered Flag, Monster-X Tour, and Monster Jam. Meticulously maintained and meets current USHRA safety requirements.
• 2002 extended cab Ford Super Duty body in great condition with strobing headlights and taillights.
• Custom D.O.M. tube chassis and roll cage; meets latest USHRA (Monster Jam) roll cage requirements. Rear engine arrangement.
• Four 66”x43”x25” tires on custom made wheels. Transport tires and wheels also included.
• Four-link suspension with 26” travel Combs “Knightstalker” shocks that have bottom feed accumulators.
• Custom steering axles front and rear with popular F-106 center sections that are highly reinforced and mated to Rockwell knuckles and planetaries. Differential lockers front and rear.
• Supercharged and methanol injected 557 Ford V-8 engine with SVO block and aluminum Cobra Jett heads. Professionally built with all receipts.
• Custom hydraulic steering front and rear with safety bypass that meets USHRA requirements.
• Professionally built C-6 transmission. SFI-4-1 transmission blanket and SFI-29.1 flex plate.
• Pro-fab aluminum drop-box style transfer case with billet yokes.
• Custom drive-shafts with USHRA approved safety cages.
• Beard racing seat.
• Hooker ratcheting 5-point harness.
• On-board fire suppression system that meets USHRA requirements.
• Extensive list of spare parts included with the sale.
Well maintained 45’ Double Drop semi trailer with complete outfitting for transporting and operating a Monster Truck race team.
• Double door access from the left side and rear. Two single doors on the right side.
• Integrated loading ramps.
• Hold down hooks and chains for securing the Monster Truck.
• Raised truck rails allowing for spacious storage under the Monster Truck.
• Fold away work bench.
• Living quarters in front section accessible from the front and rear.
• Crane for loading and unloading tires and equipment in and out of left side
• Tires and brakes in great condition.
• Storage rack for tools and equipment.
You can hook to this operation and be ready to compete today with great equipment that promoters know works well! The above equipment package is for sale for $124,900. This level of equipment could not be built for this price. Serious inquiries only please.
Source of News: Visit Racing Junk at www.racingjunk.com for view this and more monster trucks for sale!