We are retiring. The Ballistic race truck and Extreme Team ride truck and all of the stuff that goes with it is for sale after 22 years. We have decided to let someone else live the life. We have a few different ways to price everything, so if you are interested, we can talk.
The Ballistic Race Truck:
- MTRA Certified
- The truck has been competitive since it was built.
- 9000 Lbs.
- Fresh 560 motor and two speed transmission.
- New Driveshafts and third members.
- New lockers in the front and rear.
- Bypass shocks; 26’’ front, 30” rear.
- Profab transfer case.
- New 16-volt batteries.
- The list goes on.
The Extreme Team Ride Truck:
- 1998 stock steel Ford body.
- Ten seats in the bed and four on the inside.
- 460 with a C-6 transmission.
- This is one of the most reliable truck out there.
- 22 foot living area
- 1998 Kenworth T 600 3406B 13 Speed.
- Recent rebuild on motor
- New clutch, rear end, U joints, tire, brakes, etc.
- Fully self-contained diesel generator.
- Fridge, Stove, Microwave, Full Bath.
- Central air and gas heat.
- Pintle hook.
36 Foot Trailer
- Side load hydraulic tire lift.
- New Tires.
If you want more pictures, google Ballistic monster truck or Extreme Team 4x4. Please serious buyers only, no tire kickers or test drivers.